Friday, January 29, 2010

Granite Countertop Slogans How Do I Install A Drop In Stove In A Granite Countertop?

How do I install a drop in stove in a granite countertop? - granite countertop slogans

I get granite installed, replacing the laminate. My kitchen is a drop that seems to be suspended in the laminate countertop in progress. There are hooks on each side under the stove and looked through them on the counter.

How can my stove on the table back? I know you can not deep into the granite. And I do not want a new stove. Thank you!

2 comments:

65% water said...

You should talk to your installer of granite. They have given this situation several times. If the store are other ways to ensure your boiler is down, but since their installers to deal with the granite used to it, will be the answer.

Tedruski said...

You can cut a pc of wood under the granite around the perimeter of the cook with epoxy. Run the next day, the possibility of the screws in the band stuck to the skin. Fit-test clips and see what the thickness of the wood work best.
These are not drilled into the granite, but in the PCS. entered the wood under the shelf of granite.

Post a Comment