Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oklahoma Freestyle Singlets Local Mma Tournaments In Oklahoma For A 15 Year Old?

Local mma tournaments in oklahoma for a 15 year old? - oklahoma freestyle singlets

I train at the Apollo in Oklahoma, and I am yellow belt, I had more than 7 months before the boxing and martial arts freestyle. I wonder if you can help me, a Jiu-Jitsu, kickboxing, or any kind of tournament in MMA, anything to help me with the experience and could be started. I am a yellow belt, but I can beat a lot of upper belt when they were filming, I'm very flexible, I thank you for your help.

2 comments:

-.- EDGE OWNZ CENA & TAKER -.- said...

what is good for you, you're on the right track to the next segment Kimbo.

ralph d said...

I've got my best training, if I got one of the martial arts training. Test http://www.myspace.com/martialarm martialarm

Post a Comment