Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kids Room Curtains How Should I Decorate My Room? Need To Impress Popular Girls. Help!

How should I decorate my room? Need to impress popular girls. Help! - kids room curtains

I have some friends come in more than a week. I'm new here and do not know anyone. These girls are very popular and goes to my school and is in the 8th To class. I'm going up to the 7th Class.

I want my room to look more grown. I am 13 years old, but my room still looks like a child's room. I packed all my dolls and most of my stuffed animals. I am afraid that has the pink curtains and a bed skirt tops off! My parents help me decorate this week, but I have no ideas. It will buy me until you have a list or an idea of what I want. It's hard for me to have to take my mind and always did in the stores and they hate. My parents I have these two pieces of Pottery Barn Teen. My mother said they were "good investment pieces", and I also. Honestly, think what the girls / boys?

http://www.pbteen.com/products/p1829/ind ...
http://www.pbteen.com/products/p1577/ind ...

My parents said the PB is too expensive beds. Moreover, much of its substance is a kind of "boy" and I want to spend thethat! Where can I get the bedding and curtains, cheap, printed on the search for a person? What should I avoid, bright as the larger models and cakes for baby? Which styles are "look grown up" without too formal?
Suggestions on how I look more mature my room?

1 comment:

jane j said...

Links do not work, can not, therefore, to what you say.

But Ross and finish are good places, pillows, sheets, etc. to find for cheap. They have everything from child to adult styles and a variety of brands, designer brands are often much less. There are many things that they have to cycle through (they look like but it used to) so long as no fear.

Good luck! And do not worry too much! just relax and enjoy remembering - who are these girls really think about everything and a bag of chips. They are like you - people, insecurity, etc. etc. etc.

Post a Comment