Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Blocking Emotions Wall Blocking Emotions?

Wall blocking emotions? - blocking emotions

I have this strange love ... I think the wall, blocking the emotions. I can not describe, but as if somethings happening and I'd be very happy to say bad, I'm happy and look really happy, but if I do not think the. Or, if something happens and all helarious laugh, laugh, thats what im doing ill "wired", but when I think the mille second, if it i wouldnt laugh at me. It is as if my true feelings behind a mental wall and I can not do without. The feelings that I can feel and the depth of anger and other negative emotions. Soo I am slightly irritated, at times, and I have random moments when I'm angry for no reason.
What is so strange and idk a password.

No comments:

Post a Comment