Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Email Contact Importer Help Me! Need The Seafood & Fish Wholesalers Retailers Or Importers's Contact.?

Help me! Need the seafood & fish wholesalers retailers or importers's contact.? - email contact importer

I like this Manufactu and exporter of seafood in Vietnam, my products are Pangasius (BASA, catfish), a type of white fish, shrimp and squid and octopus and squid, also ... Vietnam.
Seeking importers of fish and seafood in all countries is not easy, because all the company also detailed e-mail address, Internet, Phone, Fax, .... Downloaded or messages on the World Wide Web.
So today I write to you, the local people to help me, sites, or the local importer of seafood and fish from various locations around ... .. If the sites, organizations importing seafood, e-mail, fax, do not .... Seafood or fish wholesalers, importers in your country, please send me .... We have come here, you ask me why I can not do with Google, I have it and if you "SeaImporter of food or phrases such as "get a restaurant or Wikipedia pages ... In short, the local people to help me with detailed instructions on their side.
If so, please send or ducluunguyen@gmail.com ambilibra@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment