Saturday, February 13, 2010

Detect Vaio Webcam What Do I Do If My Laptop Sony Vaio Has A Built-in Camera But The Computer Doesn't Detect It?

What do I do if my Laptop Sony Vaio has a built-in camera but the computer doesn't detect it? - detect vaio webcam

I have the camera before and it worked fine, but suddenly, when I recognize the message "The computer of the camera. Please make sure the device is switched on and that it is properly connected to the computer or is connected. It is impossible to activate and It'a is already connected to the computer.

2 comments:

Nes said...

Buty Bulit you can on your computer can be disabled at the time. If you do not turn on, then they have to install it yourself. now about how to install .... I'm not sure

live_lif... said...

I do not know. my laptop is old. You are looking in the manual or go to the store that bots and ask them what is wrong with him.

Post a Comment