Sunday, December 13, 2009

Handbag Cake Template Cake To Make For My Aunt's Birthday?

Cake to make for my aunt's birthday? - handbag cake template

Hello! Well, that's my aunt 50 years old! I like to cook and what I will do to make a cake for a few details about it, because I really need help to get an idea of form and appearance of the cake!
- Fashionista!
- Red fav
- Owners of a restaurant
- The bladder and fun personality
- Ama decoration (vases, paintings)
- Love Bags
- Born in the Year of the Pig (a large part of it!)
- He has lived in Russia, the Armenians
just something totally awesome! I thought of a big burger and pie is always on my list, but some other ideas would be great! You have any suggestions will be greatly appreciated !!!!!! Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

Nancalee said...

You must be a designer handbag red opens with a pig stuck his head out of the top. If you want to connect too many ideas, it is just a mess.

C0nv3rs3 Fr3aK said...

Make a cake in the form of a dome of her sparkling personality, then put the icing on your favorite color red. Then add the decorations [because the decorations] handbags, pigs and things, who loves to do with fashion.

!!! I LUV VACATION TO FLORIDA!!! said...

I want to do just something that reminds you of her! Remember what you thought more often than I care what u do it!:)

I Luv Caffiene!!! said...

Make the cake (if your very good) as a red suitcase and say: Have a Funtastic bday!

Post a Comment