Monday, December 21, 2009

Hostess Brownie Bites Can I Sue? Found A Large Piece Rubber In A Hostess Brownie Bite After I Choked And Almost Lost Consciousness. ?

Can I sue? found a large piece rubber in a hostess brownie bite after I choked and almost lost consciousness. ? - hostess brownie bites

I opened a bag and ate the brownies have these few facts in an attempt to chew, swallow and learned, I began choking and fell like a friend gave me CPR. When we arrived, I found the food in the one-dollar coin size brownie pieces of black rubber cooked in my food. was serious and disturbing and I wonder whether I can / should sue for negligence hostess. I can also, in conjunction with the media? I have not checked the brownies others, but it was a terrible way to end my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment