Friday, December 18, 2009

Msn Groups For Sluts Girl Help Please!!!i NEED YOUR HELP!10 PNTS?

Girl help please!!!i NEED YOUR HELP!10 PNTS? - msn groups for sluts

Well, I'm 16, and the only school finsished (I'm exercising, so that the girl like me), but we are not one of these courses.

At school, she is one of the most popular and attractive girl, but a bitch is not usual to have these guys.

I am in a less popular group at school.

I spoke with him on MSN and have a few years ago she gave me her phone for a while, but I have the confidence to move forward, so that, where j I need your help to do so.


If you ask me to go anywhere, movies, or something like that, I would worry that he would bring his friends, I do not believe or know how, I would like to be just us two.

More from MSN, rarely (never initiated as in reality), discussions, chats, but many, when it began (for me) ... and I sometimes have the feeling that others do not.

I really really really like this girl and wants to have only with her gentle, buy their gifts, etc., and treated better than usual, a few other troublemakers.

Like I said, I'm a shy person, and it is a kind of contrary, I do not know if you love me.

Please give me some advice:)


Thank you for reading ...

No comments:

Post a Comment